Got a question about the 2-day overnight orientation?
The 2-day overnight orientation is managed by the Office of Orientation Services, and not the Offices of Undergraduate Admissions or Campus Visits. To contact Orientation Services with questions of the overnight, please email email@example.com or call (317) 274-4240. You may also visit welcome.iupui.edu for more information about New Student Orientation at IUPUI.
The Overnight Experience Program is Complete for 2013-14
All dates for the 2013-14 Overnight Experience Program have completed for this academic year. Dates for the 2014-15 academic year will be available on or before August 1, 2014.
Live Like a Jaguar with IUPUI's Overnight Experience Program!
Have you been admitted or applied to IUPUI? Experience IUPUI through an overnight visit with a current IUPUI student. This is a great time for rising seniors who have been admitted to IUPUI to see just what academic and student life is like on our campus. You explore IUPUI in many of the ways our students do, including:
- Your City Shuttle Tour: This tour will allow students to view the city life and how the city is incorporated in the life of an IUPUI student as well as showcase the IUPUI campus.
- Lunch on Campus: Have lunch with current IUPUI students in style at Citizen Commons or The Tower food court.
- Tour of Campus: You’ve seen the city, now let’s take an in-depth look at the IUPUI campus.
- Spend the Night on Campus: During your visit you will stay overnight in Ball Residence Hall or The Tower with your host.
- Service Learning Project: Jump in and see the connection that you can make with your city at IUPUI. Enjoy a morning of community service with current IUPUI students.
Become part of all IUPUI has to offer by touring the campus and having the opportunity to speak with career and admissions counselors and financial aid staff. Current students will also be available to talk about why they chose IUPUI. Learn about degree options, class offerings, student activities, unique services and more during your visit.
Questions? Contact the Office of Campus Visits at (317) 278-6520, or email Jessica Klage. You may also contact her if your event is full, and you are interested in being placed on a waiting list.