Guided Campus Tours of IUPUI for Large Groups!
Is your organization interested in learning more about IUPUI for the next phase of their education? Bring the whole crew for a group tour of IUPUI. We'll plan a visit that will be both educational and fun!
Group tours include:
- A dynamic admissions presentation for prospective students
- A scenic tour of IUPUI’s undergraduate side of campus
- An IUPUI student panel with time for questions
In addition, you can request:
- Allotted lunch time
- Tour of our newest freshman residence hall, University Tower
- Interactive games for younger audiences
Early planning matters
To get the most out of your visit, please allow three weeks to coordinate group visits that will include 75 students or less. If you are interested in bringing a group larger than 75 students to campus, we ask that you contact us six weeks in advance.
Please review our Group Policies before scheduling a tour.
Request Your Group Visit Today!
Tour Notes: During summer months and inclement weather most of your tour will take place inside. Please make sure to dress appropriately for the weather. Our tours take place whatever the weather, and we want to make your visit to IUPUI the best.